how I might be able to assist you…
I have over 25 years working with collections, across the archives, libraries and museum sectors. Throughout my career, my roles have always placed emphasis on using technology to attract and recruit new audiences as a result I can provide advice and support on the following aspects of audience development.
- Evaluate your current engagement activities
- Create an audience matrix to identify who currently uses the service (both physical and online)
- Identifying and engaging current non-users of the service
- Develop an audience engagement framework to inform future work
- Undertake research into the archives to draw-out stories or support an exhibition
- Scoping a digitisation programme to make key resources available online
- Assess the potential of digital platforms including Google Arts and Culture
- Review your social media channels as an effective mechanism for engaging users
- Finding new audiences, taking a fresh look and suggesting new approaches to consider
If you have an idea or a proposal you would like to discuss with me please use the contact form to get in touch.