how I might be able to assist you…
I have over 25 years experience of working with collections, across the archives, libraries and museum sectors. As a critical friend my intention will be to ask some provocative questions to review your aims, processes or outcomes. My knowledge and experience means that I understand the sector, the challenges faced and the opportunities. This allows me to offer a fresh perspective including support and advice tailored to your specific needs.
- Undertake a review and/or evaluation of your current activities
- Undertake a review of your current policies or procedures
- You might be a sole archivist and need a fellow professional to bounce ideas off
- Input into the recruitment and selection of archives staff including helping with the job description
- Looking for assistance to scope a digitisation project
- Need help to undertake an options appraisal to introduce a collections management software
- Preliminary guidance to define a project or funding application
If you have an idea or a proposal you would like to discuss with me please use the contact form to get in touch.